We give our top 5 tips for convention preparation from the designer and publisher perspective. We also cover these topics:
– Smaller conventions vs. bigger conventions
– Should we go to non-gaming conventions?
– Matching conventions to your theme
– Reusing signage and supplies
– How many copies to bring?
– Packing for a con
Jeremy geeks out on his love of all things box, while Richard explores the dynamics of sleeved vs. unsleeved tabletop game box design and Brian explains his trials and tribulations designing boxes for display and functionality.
Brian and Jeremy discuss the current trends in what publishers are looking for, Richard reminisces about the goals and hardships of playtesting a TCG, and the guys determine if a game can ever truly be finished anyway.