This is a panel organized by High Voltage about how awesome games are and how to grow and build an inclusive gaming community. This took place on 10/28/2017 at Stan Lee’s Los Angeles Comic Con, hosted by Will Pasquin with these panelists:
- John Clair – Mystic Vale, Downfall
- David Zuckman – Obscure Reference Games
- Ross Thompson – IDW and Kingdom Con
- Chris O’Neil – Brotherwise Games
- Brian Henk – Overworld Games
- Will Pasquin – High Voltage
Audio/Podcast Version: http://traffic.libsyn.com/theforbiddenlimb/cleannormalizedaudio.mp3
We give our top 5 tips for convention preparation from the designer and publisher perspective. We also cover these topics:
– Smaller conventions vs. bigger conventions
– Should we go to non-gaming conventions?
– Matching conventions to your theme
– Reusing signage and supplies
– How many copies to bring?
– Packing for a con
Audio/Podcast Version: http://traffic.libsyn.com/theforbiddenlimb/FLP025.mp3
See a behind the scenes perspective of a Kickstarter campaign from Brian. The Bombers and Traitors expansion of Good Cop Bad Cop campaign ended just a couple of weeks ago and we go through all the data. Jeremy adds his backing preferences and Richard asks some clarifying questions.
Podcast/Audio Version: http://traffic.libsyn.com/theforbiddenlimb/FLP014.mp3
Brian and Jeremy talk to Richard about their differing views on earlybird offers on Kickstarter. It’s how nerds fight.