How do you find the right artist for the style of game you’re making? Commence discussion! Topics:
- Finding artists to fit your target market.
- Identifying market segments.
- Examples of illustrations or graphic design not fitting the game.
- Selecting images for the Star Trek Trading Card Game.
- What should I look for when requesting quotes?
- What kind of budget should I expect?
Audio/Podcast Link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/theforbiddenlimb/BGBP051.mp3
Winning Munchkin is all about positioning, being unassuming and friendly, and correctly timing your card plays. You should be putting yourself into a position where no one sees you as a threat but the cards in your hand will allow you to unexpectedly make a run to level 10 and take the game. Most see Munchkin as a game of luck, and it is more luck-based than most strategy games, but there are still some important tactics you can employ to increase your Munchkin winning percentage.
Read the full analysis here.