In this episode, we discuss the life of a game, particularly with a crowd-funded game. We go through the schedule from start to finish and a high-level of everything in between! Specifically, we hit on these points:
- Make sure design is finished
- The major steps include:
- Manufacturing and Proofing
- Kickstarter Prep
- Review Copies
- Informing Retailers
- Shipping and Fulfillment
- Art takes longer than expected
- Break down EVERY task and element
- The order of the tasks matters
- Run aspects by outside eyes
- Where can we find an in-depth description of the process?
- What task management tools are available?
- What is the overall timeline?
Audio/Podcast Version: http://traffic.libsyn.com/theforbiddenlimb/BGBP040.mp3