Today we dig into the Patreon mailbag and answer these questions:
- How do you recover from being punched in the gut?
- What is a unique enough selling point for a game?
- What are some component cost considerations to take when manufacturing your game?
- Should I fulfill my Kickstarter campaign myself?
- Is it possible to manufacture games in the US?
Thanks to Mark Edwards for editing this!
Audio Direct Link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/theforbiddenlimb/BGBP085.mp3
– Cardboard Edison Playtest Groups