This time we try to ground everyone with a discussion of some reasons you might not want to enter the board game industry:
- You will lose money.
- You will lose time, effort, and opportunities.
- Other people will be critical of your work, not publish, or not buy it.
- The work is not all fun.
- Your game is not special.
- Kickstarter campaigns and fulfillment are stressful.
- You’ll be away from home and have to spend money on travel.
Podcast/Audio Version: http://traffic.libsyn.com/theforbiddenlimb/BGBP048.mp3