The San Jose Protospiel had over 75 designers and 450 players in its second year, making it the largest protospiel to date. Grant Rodiek from Hyperbole Games hosted a panel there on board game design, development, and publishing. The panel members are:
- Jeremy Commandeur – Designer, Organizer of Protospiel San Jose
- Teale Fristoe – Designer, Publisher at Nothing Sacred Games
- Peter Vaughan – Designer, Publisher, and Development Director for Breaking Games
- Aldo Ghiozzi – Game Consolidator with Impressions
- Brian Henk – Designer, Publisher at Overworld Games
- Grant Rodiek – Designer, Publisher with Hyperbole Games
Thanks to Jordan Nichols from Your Game Night (http://www.yourgamenight.com/) for recording the audio in the very loud convention hall.